RCN West Midlands Region
Serving RCN members and the nursing profession in the West Midlands.
Branches are made up of all RCN members in a geographic area. They help organise RCN activities in their area and provide opportunities for members to participate in and shape the work of the RCN.
- RCN West Midlands Regional Office, Lyndon House, 58-62 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8PE
- Please note there is no on-site parking for visitors to the office. Parking is available nearby at the Plough and Harrow Hotel (charges apply).
- Tel 0345 772 6100
- Email email@example.com
- Follow RCN West Midlands on Facebook
- Follow RCN West Midlands on Twitter
- Do you have an idea to support our campaign to secure safe and effective nurse staffing levels? Email it to CampaignsWestMids@rcn.org.uk
Local events, conferences and branch meetings
The Royal College of Nursing hosts a wide variety of events across the West Midlands, from Local Learning Events and branch meetings to networking events and conferences.
Page last updated - 03/08/2019