Increase your chances of success with careful preparation.
This page is for RCN members only. Please log in to see:
- Techniques to help you prepare
- Ideas for practicing and rehearsing
- Preempting your interview questions
- How to structure your answers
- Body language and eye contact
- Sample interview questions
Don’t be afraid to take a moment to think about a question, or ask your interviewer to repeat it. It shows that you are considering your answer, that you want to understand, and it demonstrates your communication skills.
Not a member?
Join now to get full access to a range of resources, advice and support
Excellent advice. I was successful in my interview and have been offered the post. Thank you all very much