Here you will find learning resources to support nursing support workers
- Skills for Care. The Care Certificate. Standard 6 - Communication workbook
- RCN Patient safety and human factors
The RCN Introduction to Leadership Programme develops leadership skills using a unique combination of facilitated training days and individual coaching sessions.
- Principles of Nursing Practice
Confidence to learn
As part of lifelong learning and increasing confidence in your role you might want to develop your English and Maths. These free resources will help you to prepare for any future qualifications.
- OpenLearn. Free learning from the Open University
- HEE. Functional skills. Support for numeracy, literacy and digital skills
- Union Learn. English, maths and digital skills
- Think Online Training. Functional maths training
- National Numeracy. Improve your maths
The RCN has also developed the Safety in numbers resource. This resource focuses on giving you the chance to practice the type of maths and number problems you will encounter in delivering everyday nursing care.