RCN South West Region
News, events and opinions covering the health care issues in the South West region.
All members belong to an RCN branch. Branches work across the NHS, independent and third sectors to deliver services to members and provide opportunities for members to participate in, shape and influence the work of the RCN.
Key events and opportunities
Many local branch meetings are combined with learning events worth CPD hours.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in the democratic running of the RCN, using and enhancing your skills and experience.
Find out how you could have a more active role with the RCN, representing other members, transforming professional practice and leading your College.
- RCN South West, 3 Capital Court, Bittern Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter EX2 7FW
- For assistance, in the first instance please go to www.rcn.org.uk/get-help where you will find factsheets and resources on useful topics.
- There is an online form you can fill in with details of your specific issue and an adviser will get back to you about it. There is also a live web chat facility.
- You can call RCN Direct on 0345 772 6100 and they will signpost you to information and sources of support and if necessary, refer your case to the region for handling by a representative or and RCN officer.
- Our regional office address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated - 07/05/2021