When you complete your course, your university will usually:
- upload your course and personal details to the NMC’s database
- send the NMC a declaration of your good health and character. Read more about the process here.
You will then go on to NMC online to:
- pay your registration fee
- declare that you are fit and well to practise (‘good health’)
- declare if you have any cautions or convictions (‘good character’).
If you declare a health issue or caution or conviction during admission, the NMC will want to know more after you complete the admissions process on NMC online.